Monday, June 9, 2008

lol

lol
so long nvr post
so lazy
bt u shuld noe y i m posting now
cos cabal under maintanance..........
grrrr
kip maintanance, waste my time! i wan to play!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
k nvm
sunday went bowling...wa my score dammm perfect loh...starting all 0
and 0
and 0
and 0
finally i spilt and spare once ^^
bt my cousin and bro win me la..
we play three rounds...
i found out tat bowling makes me tink of dj max/o2 jam
cos the bowling is the ball
the pins is wher i must press the notes....?
lol i siao
nvm anyway let u see the score...wah so pai seh..
i get all 0 sia
LOL NO PPL PLAY LIKE ME DE
got one ppl behind me say
"aiyo, wher got ppl play bowling all 0 one"
wat is this?!
nvm
its a number!
lol


k anyway, tat day morning i watching me bro
play heroes........then ltr.......
i eating the orange and then!!!!!!!
nvm u see the picture bah..dun feel like explaining cos
make me feel so disgusted lol

btw i thought this holidays
not goin out liao..
BUT!!
surprisingly......
i tink klins organized something
duno leh they say today
lol nvm

sian the maintanance till 4pm
nw 11am only
wa lao..
nvm i advertise
play cabal~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cabalsea.com/
come come!!!
come and play MARS
(i am sory gj bt we hav to pull 'customers' ^^)
come play mars............come play..
k nvm i duno wat say alrdy
k bb










lol is this scary?

went to marina square then i look at...wah so nice..lol
i feel like i m being locked inside a pagoda, (i duno hw to spell tat word)
hehe my bro..the usual 'gong gong' look

k...firs round...terrible loh. 2nd name is me lol
see ALL IS ZERO ZERO...wa i so proud tat i had this score...so special..
lol...jk...

2nd round~~ improve little bit...bt still lan..

yay 3rd round i beat my bro haha...he lousy ^^

see wat happen to the orange peel...I ATE IT!!!
and i dun feel anything till i discovered tat i ate it......

this place scary? i went there to eat dinner lol
inside the forest. i went hunting wild boar n cook them over the fire
bt i eat them raw
HAHA...i also shoot the brids
then eat their meat
take the feather put on my hair..lol
i didnt take picture cos it was too fun and dangerous
cos got a big elephant chasing me
so i hid on a tree
then saw a snake
then i killed it as well
hahahaahahahaha
lol...............................

No comments: